Walk & Wade Fishing Trip
There’s just something about standing in the water fly fishing or spinning that brings it back to what it’s all about.
Flyfish or spin fish in gin-clear Italian Rivers Our Walk Wade fly fishing trips take place on a number of rivers including locations in Valtellina, & local area pocket water. We recommend these trips for all angler experience levels. We have something for every angler.
DAY RATES START AT
€250 per Adult
€210 per Child 6-17
Trips include rods, reels. flies, tippet & riverside pack lunches
Trips do not include - Possible lunch in a restaurant, an Italian Government fishing license of €23.00, private water access fees.
Available from 15th of March to the 10th December. Walk and wade trips are available every Monday Wednesday Saturday and Sunday.
Lake Como Fishing offers a full range of fishing trips to suit every angler's preference.
Our fishing trips are instructional based for beginner and advanced anglers alike. Our professional guide staff is patient, courteous and above all they want you to enjoy your time on the water. Please browse the various trip options below and pick the ones you prefer.
How the day is planned.
A typical walk and wade trip include meeting at the established meeting point by 8 am. Then we go to buy a local packed lunch and head to the river. We fish until lunch, have a lunch break and then return to fishing. There is no confirmed end of fishing as this depends entirely on customer needs. We fish until you say let's go home.
How it Works
- Please contact us for availability before paying the deposit. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once availability is confirmed by our staff you can make your reservation online by paying an upfront deposit by clicking down below(deposit is per person).
- Once the deposit is paid we will confirm the guide and send you your final booking confirmation that includes your meeting point and time. Your guide will also contact you to confirm everything before the day of the trip.
- The final payment is made on the day of the trip via credit card or cash.
What we will need from you
To make sure the day runs smoothly we will need the following details sent via email.
- A form of ID from each angler to arrange the fishing licence
- Boot size and height for wading gear
- what type of fishing you would like to do